Why is it necessary to perform a
Legal Compliance Audit?
Legal Compliance Audit?
Avoid problems and ensure 100% legal compliance in your organization./span>
- Avoid penalties for legal non-compliance
- Demonstrate your legal compliance to other stakeholders (customers, suppliers, public administration).
- Prevent environmental damage and the corresponding penalties for damage remediation
- Ensure the safety of your employees
- Assess the legal status of your organization prior to a certification audit
- Ensure legal compliance to meet the requirements of your Environmental Management Systems.
In addition, our team of auditors specializing in legislation and management systems have extensive experience in audits and legislative compliance, having conducted legal compliance audits in a large number of companies in all sectors such as Power Generation and Distribution, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Food, Natural Gas Transporters/Distributors
Stop suffering from legislation!
Not sure if you are complying with legal obligations in your company?
Are you worried about penalties for legal non-compliance?
Put your company’s legal compliance in the hands of expert auditors with proven experience. By carrying out a legal compliance audit, whether environmental (ISO 14001), occupational risk prevention (ISO 45001), energy efficiency (ISO 50.001) or food safety (ISO 22000), you can guarantee that you are 100% up to date with your legal obligations and have the peace of mind of knowing the status of compliance in the event of any inspection, certification audit or any other unforeseen event.
To consider about Legal Compliance Audits
We perform legal compliance audits both in person and remotely.
We adapt to your needs, with the greatest flexibility to make legal compliance easy.
- We have a legal compliance audit service in the traditional mode, with a visit to the plant by the auditor.
- For those clients who prefer it, we also perform ONLINE audits, with the same quality guarantee as on-site audits but at a more economical price.
- Prior to the audit, previous criteria are established with the client regarding the system to be followed and the necessary validation criteria.
- We have the digital tool Ecogestor Legislation that includes a module for the realization of audits. Through the use of this tool all the information of the legal compliance audit is recorded by the audit team in the software itself for those Ecogestor customers, without having to do any exceptional work, so that they can consult at any time the results of any audit on this platform.