Phases for the elaboration of a Life Cycle Analysis
In Eurofins Environment Testing Spain we perform Life Cycle Assessment based on international reference standards.
In all our Life Cycle Assessments we rigorously apply the ISO 14040:2006 standard, which is the most relevant normative framework for the realization of a Life Cycle Assessment, both for products and services.
ISO 14044:2006 describes the principles and framework for Life Cycle Assessment (LCA). Within this ISO normative framework for Life Cycle Assessment, the following are included:
Life Cycle Analysis Tips
To perform a life cycle analysis:
- Have a reliable data source and recognized inventories.
- Use internationally recognized software.
- Correct application of the LCA methodology and correct definition of the scope.
- Validation and review of data quality by specialists.
- Performed by technicians with the necessary experience and training to deal with the complexity of the data.