Our network of centers has Inspection Entities Accredited by ENAC according to UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17020 in the field of waste and
Testing Laboratories Accredited according to UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17025 by ENAC
Waste characterization for landfill acceptance
- We perform inspection, control, sampling and characterization of waste (basic characterization and compliance tests) through ENAC accreditation to determine the admission of waste to landfill according to the legal framework.
- We perform characterizations to determine waste acceptance in treatment or valuation facilities.
Determination of hazard characteristics
- ENAC accreditation for the characterization of wastes according to their composition, presence, behavior and toxicological effects in order to classify wastes as hazardous or non-hazardous.
- Assignment of LER codes
Sludge analysis for agronomic valorization
ENAC accreditation for sampling and analysis of sludge for agronomic valorization according to legal regulations for verification of compliance with legal limits.
Characterization of asbestos/polychlorinated biphenyls, polychlorinated terphenyls in wastes.
- ENAC accreditation for PCB control in industrial equipment that may contain polychlorinated biphenyls and polychlorinated terphenyls.
- Characterization of asbestos in waste
Landfill control and surveillance
- ENAC accreditation for control and surveillance in the operation and post-closure maintenance phases of landfills, according to Annex III of Royal Decree 646/2020. Control of: Surface water, Groundwater, Leachate and Biogas.
- Biogas sampling and analysis, and landfill gas characterization.
- Other complementary works
Specialized waste consultancy
- Waste minimization studies
- Legislative advice on waste issues
- Other waste advisory studies
- End-of-waste studies
- Waste best practices
- Technical training
Macroscopic Characterization of Residues
We perform Macroscopic Waste Characterization: identification and classification of waste according to the categories of interest.
Digital Waste Solutions
Ecogestor Waste is the digital solution that allows you to manage and process all the documentation associated with the transfer of waste, 100% digital. Integrated with eSIR platform and regional platforms.
Why is a waste
Whenever the characterization of a waste is required in different scenarios, among others:
- Companies that perform demolitions and produce waste that must be characterized to be properly managed.
- Companies that generate sludge whose characterization is necessary to determine the management (including agricultural destination).
- Waste producers that require waste characterization to determine the most appropriate management route.
- Companies that need to determine whether a waste is hazardous or not.
- Waste managers who require waste characterization prior to waste acceptance.
- Contaminated soils that need to be characterized to determine if they can be destined for landfill.
Eurofins Environment Testing Spain has a multidisciplinary team with extensive experience in the field of waste. We have the latest technology and equipment both in our laboratories and for field work.
Why choose us?
Compliance with the highest quality standards.
Accreditation with maximum scope.
Comprehensive environmental solutions
Belonging to an international group of great prestige.
Expert team with maximum experience
Consulting and specialized advice.
Maximum territorial scope.
Our accreditations endorse us
We are an Inspection Entity accredited by ENAC according to UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17020 and a Testing Laboratory accredited according to UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17025 in the field of Waste. This guarantees our clients the fulfillment of the most demanding quality standards, providing confidence and reliability of the results.