We have centers accredited by ENAC as Inspection Entity according to UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17020 for contaminated soils and their associated groundwater, and
Testing Laboratories Accredited according to UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17025 by ENAC.
Soil analysis under ENAC accreditation
We have testing laboratories accredited by ENAC for all the parameters established by the national legislation in force regarding soil and groundwater.
Environmental Risk Assessment
It consists of reaching an environmental diagnosis on the state of the subsoil of the site within the framework of the applicable legislation to assess the potential risks associated with the contamination detected in the soil of the facility and to establish admissible residual contamination concentrations, which guarantee potential risk levels within the admissible values for the receptors and exposure pathways considered.
Groundwater quality Associated
- Groundwater quality studies identifying the presence of substances attributable to diffuse or point sources of contamination.
- Proposal of recommendations for groundwater controls.
- Control and monitoring plans for the piezometer network.
Verifications of decontamination and characterization of contaminated soils as waste
- Verification or certification reports of a decontamination.
- Characterization of contaminated soils as waste for landfill acceptance.
Soil status reports
- Preliminary Soil Situation Report (PSR).
- Periodic status reports.
- A more detailed complementary soil report that the autonomous communities may request, after analyzing the IPS, from the owner of the activity or the owner of the soil, with data or analyses that allow the degree of soil contamination to be evaluated. Depending on each case there may be three reports: Exploratory investigation. Detailed investigation. Environmental risk assessment.
- Base report in the framework of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2016.
Other complementary work
Reports and complementary works for soil investigation studies such as:
- Development and purging of piezometers.
- Water table measurement.
- Pumping tests and recovery of piezometers.
- Groundwater sampling.
Why do you need
Whenever comprehensive studies are required to know the degree of contamination of soils and associated groundwater in different scenarios, among others:
- Registration of new activities at a site.
- Expansion of an existing activity.
- Renewal of an environmental license or authorization.
- Legal requirement.
- Follow-up of environmental monitoring plans.
- Purchase and sale of land.
- Resolution of specific problems related to a land.
- Existence of complaints.
- Need for soil decontamination.
We have a multidisciplinary team with extensive experience in the design and execution of comprehensive soil quality assessments, as well as the latest technology in laboratory and field equipment.
Why choose us?
Compliance with the highest quality standards.
Accreditation with maximum scope.
Integral environmental solutions
Belonging to an international group of great prestige.
Expert team with extensive experience.
Consulting and specialized advice.
Maximum territorial scope.
Our accreditations endorse us
Our network of centers has Inspection Entities accredited by ENAC according to UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17020 and Testing Laboratories accredited according to UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17025 for contaminated soils and their associated groundwater. This guarantees our clients the fulfillment of the most demanding quality standards, providing confidence and reliability of the results.